Sunday, January 31, 2010

Alaska July 2009

The Final Frontier (Pt. 1)

This past July I spent 11 days in Alaska. It was a very cool experience that I wish could have only lasted longer. I visited parts of Denali National Park (Southern Rim), the cities of Talkeetna, Anchorage, Homer, Soldotna, Mt. McKinley, and spent most of my time in and around the city of Seward. There were very few bad things about the trip except for the weather and that our fishing trip was cancelled due to the weather and the boat captain having a family emergency. The photos displayed below are of some of the animals that I ran across in Alaska. I shot these photos at the Alaska Sea Life Center, around the city of Seward, and on a wildlife cruise in the Kenai Fjords National Park.

Bald Eagles Perched In Trees

Bald Eagle Preparing For Flight

Orca

Sea Otter

Female Moose

Stellar Sea Lions

Horned Puffin

Tufted Puffin

No comments:

Post a Comment